To schedule an appointment, call (855) 413-7829.
The Heart Center at Ogden Regional Medical Center offers a wide range of specialty cardiovascular services for adult patients with cardiac conditions that affect their heart and blood vessels. From testing and treatment to prevention and rehabilitation, our experienced and highly skilled staff is trained to take care of the unique needs of heart and vascular patients - and their families in Weber County.
In fact, two of our heart specialists combine their expertise to help people with the most difficult to treat atrial fibrillation. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, a cardiac surgeon and an electrophysiologist are among only three specialists in Utah and a limited number nationwide who collaborate to provide two innovative AFib treatments. These advanced procedures, hybrid ablations and convergent ablations, effectively restore the heart’s normal rhythm, and provide new options for patients when other treatments have failed.
Diseases and Conditions
Our comprehensive program offers proven and innovative therapies for these heart and vascular conditions and more:
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation
- Heart attack and chest pain
- Structural or congenital heart defects
- Heart valve disease and disorders
- Vascular disease
The Faster. The Better.
When it comes to cardiac care, particularly during a heart attack, time and expertise matter. It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another altogether to demonstrate it, day after day, with each and every patient. Ogden Regional's delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center, and five other MountainStar hospitals, are the first hospitals in Utah to have achieved Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accreditations (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care 2016).
- Our goal is for "door-to-balloon" treatment in less than 60 minutes for an Acute Heart Attack patient - well below the national standard of 90 minutes. "Door-to-balloon" time refers to the time an Acute Heart Attack patient enters the Emergency Room to when a balloon is inflated into the blocked artery in the Cath Lab.
- Emergency pre-hospital 12-lead EKG allows first responders to transmit patient's heart activity while in transit to Ogden Regional. With this information transmitted prior to arrival this allows the Emergency Room and Cath Lab teams to prepare and deliver life-saving treatment that starts before the patient arrives at the hospital.
- Only hospital in Utah to earn the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award ™ for two years in a row (Healthgrades 2014 & 2015).
- Designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care).